Organised by Jožef Stefan Institute, Cologne University of Applied Sciences, and University of Lille
Slovenia, 27 - 31 August 2018
The SYNERGY Summer School on Efficient Multi-Objective Optimisation will be devoted to efficient multi-objective optimisation through parallelisation and surrogate modelling. In addition to lectures on the state of the art in this area, the summer school will offer all attendees access to Grid'5000, a large-scale infrastructure for research in grid computing. The targeted audience are students, researchers and industrial participants interested in efficient multi-objective optimisation.
SYNERGY Summer school represents a unique chance to provide a coherent educational package that spans from large scale parallelisation to surrogate modelling, and builds a attendee profile with knowledge in the form of smart multi-objective optimisation and its applications.
- Boris Naujoks, Cologne University of Applied Sciences, Chair
- Tea Tušar, Jožef Stefan Institute, Local Organisation Co-chair
- Vida Vukašinovic, Jožef Stefan Institute, Local Organisation Co-chair
- Thomas Bartz-Beielstein, Cologne University of Applied Sciences
- Bogdan Filipic, Jožef Stefan Institute
- Peter Korošec, Jožef Stefan Institute
- Nouredine Melab, University of Lille
- Gregor Papa, Jožef Stefan Institute
- El-Ghazali Talbi, University of Lille
More information available soon.